EConnect continues to set the standard in email marketing
DMS is the premier provider of paperless fax solutions to corporations, health care, government, non-profits, and Associations in the U.S. From our simple fax-to-e-mail service to customized high-volume inbound faxing applications, DMS is the place to turn for cost-effective communications solutions.
DMS continues to be integral to helping companies increase their productivity and reduce overhead. DMS paperless fax solutions eliminate the need for paper-based delivery, stand-alone fax machines, and associated maintenance, supply, equipment, and labor costs. This significantly reduces fax and document delivery costs. Our paperless fax will also reduce the time it takes your employees to exchange documents with customers or suppliers, resulting in faster sales cycles, quicker customer service, and improved efficiency.
Our business continues to evolve beyond being a simple way to receive inbound faxes. Instead, we're a comprehensive solution that incorporates best-of-breed web technology, resulting in a fully integrated fax solution. We are also the world leader in paperless fax solutions, with a market share larger our nearest North American competitor and 2.5 times larger than our nearest global competitor. Simply put, DMS has no true competition.
DMS Paperless Fax technology provides you with reliable service and electronic document delivery solutions that will help you comply with regulations while safeguarding critical information. DMS complies with HIPAA, Sarbanes-Oxley, and Gramm-Leach-Bliley privacy acts. Our paperless fax incorporates best-in-class security rules for digitizing paper-based protected health information for private, secure, and auditable electronic distribution.
We have several key security features that support HIPAA , Sarbanes-Oxley, and Gramm-Leach-Bliley compliance. We:
- Consolidate electronic communications onto a centralized server
- Require authentication and verification of the identity of the person sending and receiving the fax
- Limit the number of people handling and viewing protected patient information.
- Utilize a delivery method more secure than e-mail
- Automate the capture and distribution of patient billing, radiology, lab results, and other covered personal health information
- Provide a transmission log and fax image archive for audit trail
- Provide login I.D. and password-protected user accounts
- Establish billing codes, billing code synchronization, and “forced use”
- Require electronic signatures and signature protection methods
- Preview outbound faxes
- Review inbound faxes
- Notify of transmission status (success or failure)
- Provide inbound routing of faxes to workstations and e-mail addresses
- Store database tracking of all fax activity and details thereof
- Offer direct integration with “host” and “network” applications generating covered documentation
- Provide encryption and certified e-mail
- Streamline document delivery from point of origination to final destination
- Utilize authentication and certification technology to secure data
- Centralize resources across multiple systems to improve operational efficiency
- Provide a centralized hub for electronic communications
- Enable quick and accurate transactions
- Reduce lost or misrouted records
DMS Paperless Fax Industry solutions:
For the financial industry, DMS provides a more proactive and responsive customer experience. We handle everything from your previous-day activity statements to ACH and wire reports. DMS paperless fax can be automated, branded, and personalized by your business. Plus, we will help you maintain clear communication when it matters most. In post-disaster situations, DMS can easily connect stakeholders, brokers, and financial worldwide.
Important features to consider:
Foldering and auto-aging – Manage faxes in folders and automatically deletes upon aging to optimize efficiency and eliminate duplicity.
Secure fax delivery format – Deliver image-based TIFF or PDF documents over a secure PSTN and encrypted and certified method. This maintains privacy and security.
Reporting and tracking tools – Log, record, and provide an audit trail of personal financial information.
World-class technical support – Leverage industry-leading support.
For the health care industry, DMS provides proven and reliable enterprise fax and e-document delivery capabilities, combined with encrypted and certified delivery options and world-class support. Our tailored solution gives health care organizations an easy-to-use, easy-to-deploy, affordable way to support HIPAA compliance initiatives, streamline business processes, and reduce administrative costs.
Important features to consider:
Integrations with health care software and other key applications – Use technologies such as FCL, XML, and Java to seamlessly integrate with desktop, multifunction devices, imaging, document management, workflow, and health care software systems for seamless faxing.
Directory and phonebook synchronization – Synchronize to confidential contact data on patient, employee,s and other health care contacts.
Real-time status – To e-mail, faxing, or back to the sending application.
Automatic backup – Conduct system backup without the suspension of operations for maximum uptime.
With the large variety of documents that government offices must process each day, simply controlling all the paper can be a daunting task. That's why results-oriented government offices are putting DMS Paperless Fax solutions in place, resulting in improved efficiency, reduced costs, and met compliance requirements.
Most paper documents need to be signed, faxed, or e-mailed. DMS Paperless Fax provides the same functionality through our WEB 2.0 interface.
In a typical day in a government office, documents are printed, filled in or annotated, placed in folders, and then manually routed and rerouted around the office as tasks are acted upon and approved. Then, as documents are shared with customers and suppliers, they are mailed, e-mailed, or manually faxed. Finally, they are copied and stored in filing cabinets and storage rooms in the office or offsite storage facilities for later retrieval or destruction.
Each step of this process is inefficient, time-consuming, error-prone, and filled with potential security holes. Documents are lost, misrouted, and important decision-making materials are stuck in a bottleneck. Taxpayers, suppliers, and employees get frustrated by old school document sending with DMS the process is turned into a smooth and efficient program.